Acton Dental Associates Provides Advanced Technologies and Access to Top Specialty Dental Care
More than 65% of dentists in the U.S. are considered “general” dentists. As general practitioners, we are responsible for guiding you and your family through a journey of lifelong oral health by preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and injuries associated with the teeth and gums. At Acton Dental Associates, we are privileged to provide such a comprehensive array of services to our patients from throughout northern Massachusetts. Our dentists, have invested in various technologies and advanced training to offer several “gold standard” treatments in-house, which would otherwise only be available at specialty centers.
A dozen specialties are approved and adopted by the National Commission on Recognition of Dental Specialties and Certifying Boards. The number of recognized disciplines evolves as the commission adopts new specialties. We also partner with some of the region’s leading specialists, such as:
- Endodontists – Specialize in nonsurgical root canal therapy and surgical endodontic procedures, whereby a tooth is treated from the inside out
- Orthodontists – Specialize in straightening teeth with braces or other appliances
- Pediatric dentists – Skilled in the treatment of babies, infants, children, adolescents, and teens
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons – Surgical treatment of conditions affecting the oral cavity (mouth), and the jaws and face
- Periodontists – Prevent, diagnose, and treat gum disease
- Prosthodontists – Replace missing teeth and tissues with therapeutic options such as crowns and replacement teeth like dentures
- Oral pathologists – Diagnoses of mouth conditions, including cancers
We encourage you to experience the technologies and technical skills that distinguish Acton Dental Associates from other providers throughout the region. Call (978) 263-3526 to schedule an appointment today.