We know there are several dental offices to choose from in Acton, Massachusetts, and we are incredibly grateful you have made Acton Dental Associates your preferred dental home. We will go the extra mile to ensure we exceed your expectations.
Our office keeps up with the latest technology trends to ensure we deliver safe, comfortable, and fast diagnostics and treatments to our patients. We aim to provide patient-centric experiences that balance cutting-edge technology with a human touch. We blend the two to improve your dental experience whenever you visit us.
Smile with our dental care services
As a full-service dental office, we offer multiple dental services for all your family’s dental care needs. Due for a routine dental exam? Need to restore your smile with dental implants? We offer them all. The Acton Dental Associates team provides the below services for all-rounded dental care.
- Preventive dentistry: Preventive dentistry is the cornerstone of everything we do at our office. We believe preventing oral issues is the most cost-effective method to take care of your smile. We offer routine exams, cleanings, x-rays, dental sealants, and periodontal care to prevent and detect dental problems before they progress.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Don’t like the chips, stains, or gaps in your teeth? We can transform your smile from ordinary to spectacular with aesthetic dentistry. We use teeth whitening, dental veneers, dental bonding, and Invisalign to correct dental flaws for a one-of-a-kind smile.
- Restorative dentistry: Whether your smile has taken a beating from diseases, decay, neglect, or injury, we can restore its function and appearance. We offer dentures, implants, and bridges to complete your smile after tooth loss. Furthermore, our team can restore your damaged or decayed teeth with dental crowns, fillings, onlays, and root canals.
- Sedation dentistry: It’s no secret that visiting a dentist can be intimidating. We understand that some patients have dental fear and can delay or halt treatment, jeopardizing their oral health. You no longer have to skip crucial dental appointments. We offer laughing gas (nitrous oxide) to calm your nerves for a wonderful dental experience. Sedation dentistry eliminates pain and anxiety, helping you get the dental care you deserve.
- Sleep apnea and TMJ treatment: Sleep apnea causes cessation of breathing when sleeping, denying your body the much-needed oxygen and restorative sleep. TMJ disorder affects your jaw joints, causing numerous unpleasant symptoms such as headaches, jaw pain, and locked jaws. We offer oral appliance therapy to manage sleep apnea and TMJ disorder for a healthy, happier you.
Experience exceptional dentistry in Acton, MA, by partnering with Acton Dental Associates. We have invested in training, technology, and relationship building to provide patients of all ages with quality dental care in a no-pressure, judgment-free atmosphere. If you or your loved ones want to experience this care, please call (978) 881-5826 to talk to our friendly team.
Share this Article